The 15-year-old girl, Ishita Katyal, who became a published author at eight is a child prodigy from India. Moreover, she is the youngest Indian speaker at the TEDx talks. This young girl has extraordinary & amazing writing and speaking skills, which make her exceptional. All this started when she was just 5-years-old and her parents wanted her to take up an interest in something.
Watch this short video to know more about Ishita Katyal:
Facts About The Young Author – Ishita Katyal
- When Ishita was 10, she became the youngest Indian speaker at the Ted Youth Conference in New York.
- She wrote her first book, ‘Simran’s Diary’ in 2015.
- The young girl is known worldwide for her incredible accomplishments.
- Ishita won the Global Child Prodigy Award 2020 in the category of writing.
- She is also among the world’s Top 100 child prodigies.
If you know anyone close to you, who is showing exceptional skills at a very young age, make sure to click here.
Also Read: Know Stacey Fru in 1 min