Stacey Fru is a 13-year-old three-time award-winning author from South Africa. She is also a Philanthropist, Child Activist, Inspirational Speaker, and the founder of the Stacey Fru Foundation. Stacey wrote her first book at the age of seven. The book was approved by the SA Department of Basic Education for young learners from Early Childhood through to Primary Schools. The young girl also works for the welfare of society and is really an inspiration for the youth.
Watch this short video to know more about Stacey Fru:
Facts About Stacey Fru:
- Stacey constantly donates books, clothes, etc to children through her foundation.
- She is the youngest ambassador for Save the Children.
- By the age of 12, Stacey had given public talks to over 50,000 people.
- She became the youngest winner of the National Development Agency’s Early Childhood Development Award.
- Stacey won the Global Child Prodigy Award in January 2020 for her writing skills. She is also among the world’s Top 100 child prodigies.
If you know someone close to you who deserves to be on the top 100 Child Prodigies list, make sure to click here.
Also Read: Know Ishwar Sharma in 1 min