Ramadan Ondash is an exceptionally talented kid from Lebanon. Popularly known as the “Muaythai Kid,” he fights in a higher category in his country. The little kid barely knew how to walk when he was already spending hours sitting and observing his brother, Ahmad’s punching bags. He used to catch his moves very quickly. By the age of 4, Ramadan was up for more severe training to become a little champion.
Watch this short video to know more about Ramadan Ondash:
Facts About Ramadan Ondash
- Ramadan’s brother, Ahmad, used to train him every day at home or at Shogun Boxing Club.
- The child prodigy manages his studies and boxing very well at such a young age.
- He has been featured in the Paris Match Magazine.
- Ramadan has won various awards. Moreover, he has got compliments from several well-known personalities.
- He won the Global Child Prodigy Award in January 2020. He is also among the world’s Top 100 child prodigies.
If you know any child close to you, who is exceptionally talented, make sure to click here.
Also Read: Know Vriti Gujral in one minute
Graphic Designer at GCPA | Three Years of Experience in Graphic & Product/Industrial Design
Feel free to contact me at Team@gcpawards.com