Ishwar Sharma is a 10-year-old boy who aims to spread the message of Yoga all around the globe. The yoga prodigy has struggled from birth with ADHD(Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder). Hence, he was never able to sit still and control his body initially. But he started practicing Yoga and found inner peace and calmness inside his mind and soul.
Watch this short vdeo to know more about Ishwar Sharma:
Facts About Ishwar Sharma:
- Ishwar believes that Yoga helps in building immunity, physical strength & climbing out of the Covid crisis.
- He is a 3-time world champion in Yoga and has won many awards.
- The yoga prodigy also conducts online Yoga classes for both kids and adults.
- He was also chosen as the winner of the British Indian of the Year Award.
- Ishwar won the Global Child Prodigy Award 2020 in the category of Yoga and was also among the world’s Top 100 child prodigies.
If you know any kid close who can be on the next Top 100 prodigies’ list, make sure to click here.
Also Read: Know Sofia Bogdanova in 1 min