John Talan Church is a 14-year-old jazz dancer from Virginia. He was among the top 10 finalists on the reality show, So You Think You Can Dance 2016. He was auditioned for jazz and contemporary dance and was partnered with Robert Roldan to be on his team. Later, he became a pro dancer on Dancing With The Stars: Juniors in 2018 and won the competition with his partner, skateboarder, and surfer Sky Brown. The video below will give you a more brief description of his dancing skills.
Amazing Facts About John
- He started showing interest in dancing at a very young age and is a gifted child.
- From the age of five, he started showing professional dancing skills. His potential convinced his parents and eventually sent him to the famous Gainesville Dance Centre.
- Since John has been ranking up his dance competition victories, he soon started participating in some local dance competitions organized by local schools and colleges.
- He was named as the 2016 NUVO Mini Male Breakout Artist winner at a regional convention.
- Not only this, but he was also named the National Mini Male Best Dancer at the prestigious competition, The Dance Awards Las Vegas 2017.
Global Child Prodigy Awardee
He won the Global Child Prodigy Award in 2020 in the category of dance. John was also among the Top 100 Prodigies of the World.
The Global Child Prodigy is the first organization of its kind that recognizes young talents globally. If you know any such prodigy close to you who can be on the next Top 100 child prodigies’ list, make sure to click here.
Harshit has four years of experience in the publishing industry, with expertise in digital media strategy and search engine optimization.
Feel free to contact me at Team@gcpawards.com