12-years-old Channah Zeitung is 15 Times World Champion in Martial Arts. She holds the Third Degree Black Belt in Taekwondo. She has the title of youngest-ever martial arts Champion and ranked #1 in the United States. The video below will give you a brief description of this talented girl and her achievements which makes her a child prodigy.
Facts About Channah Zeitung
- Channah believes that ” Even though you are small, doesn’t mean you cannot achieve big things, We should keep hustling until we get it.
- She also initiated the Pink Belt Campaign to raise money to fight against Breast Cancer.
- Channah Zeitung dedicates 6-7 hours for the daily practice sessions to prepare herself for the tournament.
- She earned 5 gold medals at the ESPN Fall Nationals held in Ornaldo & 4 in Texas.
- This champion is ATA Brand Ambassador (America Taekwondo Association) since 2018.
- She has appeared in ‘Little Big Shots’ and ‘Steve Harvey Show’ and many popular TV shows.
Recently, she conferred her name in the Top 100 Global Child Prodigies across the world after winning Global Child Prodigy Awards 2020, in the category of sports.
Moreover, if you know any such extraordinary child close to you, make sure to register them for GCPA 2021 by clicking here.
Creative Content Writer at GCPA | Two Years of Experience in Content Writing Feel free to contact me at Team@gcpawards.com